Breaking News

Justin Bieber Hit With Lawsuit For Copyright Infringement on hit track "SORRY"

Pop star, Justin Bieber has landed in court trouble over his smash hit, “Sorry”

Casey Dienel, who records under the name White Hinterland, is suing Bieber and the song’s producer Skrillex for unauthorized use of a portion of her song, “Ring The Bells.”

Dienel took to Facebook to express her frustration with the alleged copyright infringement, she revealed that she offered to meet with Justin Bieber and his team to discuss the issue, however, she was unacknowledged. Which led Dienel to file the lawsuit a few days ago on May 25.

She wrote,

I poured my blood, sweat, and tears into writing and producing ‘Ring the Bell,’ and I am proud of the finished product, which Rolling Stone listed as one of its ‘favorite songs, albums, and videos. Throughout my career, I have worked very hard to preserve my independence and creative control, thus it came as a shock to hear my work used and exploited without permission.




No comments