Breaking News

Olamide Told Me To Start My Own Label -- Lil Kesh [PICS]

Popular indigenous rapper, Lil Kesh paid visit to Metro977 FM’s ‘The Drop Spot’ two weeks after the shows hosts Rexx and Ife had reviewed his album, ‘Y.A.G.I’.

Ife started off by mentioning her favourite songs on the album including ‘Life of a star’ which featured Adekunle Gold and asked if any has anybody have complained that he (Lil Kesh) has an attitude.

The rapper responded by saying, ‘Definitely! I get it everywhere…that’s part of what I am saying on the song. At times I might be having a bad day and because I’m a public figure I still need to smile… I am a human being too.’

Lil Kesh went ahead to clear the air saying, ‘If by any chance, I was rude to anybody or you asked for a picture and my manager pulled me away… or you probably got the wrong impression, I am not a snob. I respect all my fans.’
Rexx also asked if his contract with YBNL expired before Y.A.G.I (record label) was formed, and Lil Kesh confirmed that his 2-year contract ended in March, stating that Olamide already shared the plan with him that when his contract ends, he should start his own label to help some other guys on the streets.

‘The label, Y.A.G.I is still under YBNL Nation, we are brothers, Olamide built us up in a way that we all see above the music… how can we help each other twenty years from now … we want to be controlling millions twenty years from now.’

Kesh further revealed his plans of signing new upcoming acts to his label.

No comments