Breaking News

"F**k all y'all" -- Burnaboy Wants Bloggers To Stop Writing About Him

Hot on the heels of his babymama scandal, raggae dancehall star, Burna Boy who is becoming more popular with his controversies than his music, is back with yet another controversial statement.


Oluwaburna as he is known by fans , says he would be happy if his name stays out of the news; be it negative or positive.

While speaking on music show, Factory 78, Burna Boy addressed his recent attacks on Nigerian Bloggers.

At the beginning of the interview, he started by sending a resounding 'fuck all y'all" to Nigerian bloggers, before proceeding. Among giving bloggers the verbal middle finger, he also said, among other things



“I never asked you to write about me. I never asked anyone to write about me. I’d be happy if no one wrote about me. I’d appreciate that”, he said.

He added, “Just listen to my music and if you don’t like it listen to someone else. I would appreciate it if nobody writes about me.”

No comments