Breaking News

'My Music Is Not For Everybody' -- Niyola comes for critics

In a recent chat with HipTV, Niyola has slammed her critics who says she can't provide a hit track, a typical Nigerian party jam. The EME star said that her kind of music is not for everybody and won't do a party jam just to please the public.

In her own words;

People ask me to use my voice to make a party jam, there is nothing wrong in bringing out a party song, I can and I will but only if I feel like it, only if it comes to me. I'm not going to do that out of a necessity or a need to make people happy.

There are other people who will pay attention to the kind of music that I make just because they love the kinda music that I make.

Everybody has a niche and their audience, not everybody has to accept my music, I make music for the people who love my music and that's good enough for me.

No comments