Tonto Dikeh Husband, Olakunle Churchill Acquires Lekki Home For Rosy Meurer [PICS]
Over the weekend I got talking with some friends at a bar about Tonto Dikeh brouhaha, and one of my friend's bae gave me the gist of life. According to my her, Rosy is having the time of her life, not only has she successfully taken over the screendiva's home she has started playing the role of Mrs in the life of Olakunle Churchill.
I decided to form mr know-it-all and score some pointers with the chicks so I brought up the tale about Rosy's new jeep, this same bae started calling me names that I was not even a well informed blogger.
While forming to be the biggest aproko on the table, she told us that Rosy has moved out of her house in Festac and has now parked into a new apartment in Lekki that Mr Olakunle bought for her.... I was like, O ti O(na lie), thats not possible jor, I would have heard about it, stop carrying fake.
She started swearing with all the stars in the solar system and even boasted about having photo evidence.. OK now I got interested, she turned on her phone and started showing us photos from a birthday party...I was like..I'm not understanding...
She later opened up to me after a little bit of teasing, that Rosy' threw a birthday party for her mum in the house and only close family and friends were invited in other to keep the new house from the public... I still didn't believe her... But pictures don't lie...so I continued scrolling through the photos and saw B Red (Davido's cousin) also at the party.
OK... I had to ask, if it was a private party what was B-Red doing there, then she revealed that the HKN singer is actually dating Rosy's younger sister...lobatan.. I begged and begged this bae to send me the photos..but she vehemently refused... And only with the intervention of her boyfriend did she manage to give me this one.. Its crazy and quite hard to swallow that Tonto has lost her husband and home to a colleague in the industry... Oh well...karma is such a beautiful thing...

No comments