Get Ready For Me -- Niniola Blows Hot Over Debut Album [PICS]
Nigerian house-music singer, Niniola has finally dropped her much talked about debut album titled; 'This is Me'. The energetic stage delight, thanked her fans for their patience while telling them to anticipate a tale telling album. The 'Soke' crooner wrote on her gram;
"Thank You Guys for the patience, its finally here. Its My Debut Album titled "THIS IS ME"...I am very excited and can't wait for you guys to listen to the whole album.
its available for Pre-Order kindly click link in my bio...
Get Ready I am about to take you on a journey..."
Niniola styled in the fashion of a regal warrior posed with her head held high for the album art.
See below...

"Thank You Guys for the patience, its finally here. Its My Debut Album titled "THIS IS ME"...I am very excited and can't wait for you guys to listen to the whole album.
its available for Pre-Order kindly click link in my bio...
Get Ready I am about to take you on a journey..."
Niniola styled in the fashion of a regal warrior posed with her head held high for the album art.
See below...
No comments