Breaking News

I'll Rather Talk All Night Than Have Great Sex -- Jim Iyke


Nigerian movie star, Jim Iyke has revealed that he will rather spend a night with a smart lady than a sex crazed one.

In a brief chat with PlanetTv the actor shared his thoughts on his type of woman.

In his own words;

"I'm attracted to smart people and intelligent people. I was attracted to looks earlier in my life but the older I got the more I understood what I stood for in my life.

I would rather have a great conversation than great sex all night. Cause I wake up the next morning rejuvenating with great ideas and I want to see you again.

If you give me a good time in bed, I'll appreciate it, don't get it wrong I'm a man but there are alot of people that can make me feel that good too. But come with your A-game and make me talk about stuff that is relevant, let me see the inner you, cause with that you can capture a man's interest."

No comments