Breaking News

I Will Rather Marry A Village Girl, Than a Lagos Babe -- BBNaija Star


Elozonam Ogbolu, a Big Brother Naija reality star, has talked about dating in Lagos and has described dating in Lagos as a “cesspool.”

According to him, many Lagosians are dating the same people. He stated this while appearing as a guest on the latest episode of the Is This Seat Taken podcast, hosted by actress Chinasa Anukam.

The reality star said he will choose his bride from a remote village when he is ready to marry. He said: “Lagos is a cesspool. The person that you are having sex with is probably having sex with somebody that knows somebody that you know.

So, I have often told myself that if I’m gonna get married, I will just go out and meet a village girl [laughs].

“What I mean is that I will just go out of this cesspool to somewhere remote and just marry somebody because Lagos is a cesspool.”

No comments