Breaking News

Johnny Depp Accused Of Hitting his wife, and throwing iPhone At Her Face [PICS]

Amber Heard has been granted a temporary restraining order after accusing her husband Johnny Depp of throwing an iPhone at her face in a court filing - one of multiple domestic abuse incidents she claims she suffered during their relationship.

In court documents, seen by DailyMail.com, Heard said she 'lived in fear' of the Pirates of the Caribbean star and the idea he could return to the L.A. condominium they shared to 'terrorize me physically and emotionally.'

The 30-year-old actress and her lawyer Samantha Spector appeared at the Superior Court of California County of Los Angeles on Friday where she filed for a domestic violence restraining order.

Heard brought with her photos of her alleged injuries, including one that appears to show her with a large bruise around her eye.

In her filing, Heard claimed her estranged husband was frequently physically and emotionally abusive towards her during their 15-month marriage.

Describing Depp has as a troubled actor battling anger, drug and alcohol issues, she claimed that she'd suffered three incidents of domestic violence within just the past six months. One alleged incident in December 2015 had made her 'truly feared that my life was in danger.'




During a heated row, she said an 'inebriated and high' Depp had grabbed her cellphone, 'wound up his arm like a baseball pitcher and threw the cell phone at me striking my cheeky and eye with great force,' the court filing states.

'He then forcibly pulled back my hair as I attempted to stand up from the sofa.

'Johnny continued screaming at me, pulling my hair, striking me and violently grabbing my face.'


Heard was ultimately granted a temporary order by the judge, who ruled that Depp must remain at least 100 yards away from Heard until their next hearing, which is scheduled for late June.

She was also granted the right to live in the family home, but failed in her bid for sole custody of one of the couple's dogs.

The judge ruled against Heard however in her attempt to collect spousal support from Depp and have him cover her attorney fees.


Heard claims that Depp, 52, offered her money to keep the incident that occurred on Saturday quiet, but she instead made the decision to file for divorce that Monday.

But Heard insists that May 21 was not an isolated incident.

Her 30th birthday, on April 21, had ended in violence after another row escalated into physical abuse, she claimed in court documents.


Heard said that Depp had turned up late to the gathering at their Broadway home 'inebriated and high.' After the guests left, she said they began to disagree about his late arrival which 'deteriorated into a bad argument'.

She said Depp had hurled a bottle of champagne at the wall before throwing 'a wine glass on me, and the floor, both which shattered.'

'Johnny then grabbed me by the shoulders and pushed me onto the bed, blocking the bedroom door. He them grabbed me by the hair and violently shoved me to the floor.

'Johnny was also screaming and threatening me, taunting me to stand up. After several minutes, Johnny stormed out of the condominium, but not before tossing aside and breaking nearly everything in his path.'



-- DailyMail

No comments