Breaking News

Sean Tizzle Slams Sound Sultan in New Interview

Morihanfen Oluwaseun Oluwabamidele popularly known as Sean Tizzle has clapped back at popular singer and songwriter, Sound Sultan for claiming credit on one of his hit tracks.


In a recent interview with HFtv host, Zinna during an episode of ‘Da Chat’ opened up on his bleaching allegations, his music career and cleared the air on the ongoing rift between him and his former record label boss, Sound Sultan.


When asked about what he has been up over the past couple of months, Sean Tizzle disclosed that: “I have been in the United States (US) recording and working on my second album. I stayed there because there is a lot of space and time for me to work. So I seized the opportunity to have my US tour where I had to visit about ten states. So it has been work basically.”
Addressing the issue of his hit single ‘Sho Lee’ been associated with top Nigerian music star Sound Sultan, Sean revealed that: “The song was released under Sound Sultan’s label Naija Ninja and that was around 2012 and things did not work out, so I had to move forward. Well I do not know of the part that Sound Sultan wrote the song because I dropped a couple of songs that period which means that he wrote the album that year? As for me, I write my songs and definitely if you write a song for me I will definitely acknowledge it, why would I want to hide it. But we had this issue going on back then because I left the label and the truth is, some part of the song was recorded when I was still with him but when I left, I decided to finish it up and drop it as a single so he came back saying, he wrote the song and all that. However, he contributed partially to the song but when I tried explaining, it was difficult because I was new in the industry but people still showed love because I killed it at the end of the day.”

No comments