Breaking News

I Get Inspiration From Watching Mad People -- Comedian Akpororo


Popular Comedian Akpororo, in a new interview with Tribune newspaper, talked about his journey into the comedy business and how he gets his inspiration for standup comedy.

Talking about his crazy attitude on stage, Akpororo said;

It is my own style. I figured that if you are coming into the industry you need to bring something new. Like you said, some comedians sing, dance and even act drunk. I know I can dance and sing, but I wanted to stand out, so I introduced something. People talk about mad people a lot in jokes, but I decided to act it out. It is my strategy and I want to thank God for what He has done.

When asked where he got the inspiration from, he stated;

"I watch mad men. I observe them a lot."

No comments